Wednesday 13 July 2011

Soul Food

Things have been growing at amazing speed in the vegetable garden and I will do a proper update shortly.

Meanwhile, here are some gratuitous pictures of the flower garden, which is in full bloom. It is no Chelsea contender, and given that most of it has only been planted this year, it is still a little bare and lacks structure in the planting. The lawn is also a bit shameful. But it is coming on and I work to the theory that, if you have enough flowers packed into a fairly small space, you can't go wrong!







2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, I love the cottage type planting.

    My flowers seem to have disappeared this week. The garden doesn't know if it's coming or going this year with the messed up weather we have been having.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am experience serious garden envy right now. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete